Chapter 103: Threesome (2)

Home  >>  True Star  >>  Chapter 103: Threesome (2)

On May 16, 2016, Posted by , In True Star, By ,, , With 29 Comments

Charles sat glumly at the dining table. He stared at Tang Feng, who was chatting away pleasantly with Lu Tian Chen. Gazing upon the scene, Charles’ expression was like that of a jealous wife who had been separated from her husband for too long. How he missed that one month with Tang Feng when the actor had been with him day and night.

Back then, Tang Feng had been both charming and delightful. During the day. he was a gentle, understanding, and adorable man. At night however, he turned into an enchanting demon that demanded the love of everyone who gazed upon him. Ah, just thinking about the nights they had made Charles happy.

But what was going on now?

“Tang, are you just going to flirt with my good friend right in front of me? I am angry!” Charles said belligerently while savagely cutting up his steak with his knife and fork.

Tang Feng glanced at Charles, and then…did nothing.

Tang Feng had no plans of engaging Charles in such a worthless conversation. He turned back to Lu Tian Chen and said, “I’m a man. I don’t need a stunt double for nude scenes. The contract even stated that there wouldn’t be any explicit nudity. At most, only my back will be seen.”

Do you really expect a man who had lived for almost forty years in the open-minded West to be embarrassed to death just because he has to show his little brother onscreen? Even when Tang Feng was seventeen he never thought that way.

“What? There’s nudity in your film?” Charles’ attention was quickly caught by Tang Feng and Lu Tian Chen’s conversation. He tossed his fork and knife onto the table and leaned back in his chair like a gang leader. He grounded out, “I don’t consent to this! Only I am allowed to see your body!”

Tang Feng nonchalantly picked up his glass and took a sip of wine. Glancing reproachfully at the stone-faced Lu Tian Chen, he grumbled, “I don’t know why you called Charles over.”

“It’s because what we are about to discuss requires Charles’ input.” Lu Tian Chen tapped his fingers on the table and turned to look at his old friend. “You were the one who incited Albert and caused all these problems.”

“Hey, don’t phrase it that way. I just wanted to show that classless pervert how superior my taste is and how exceptional the men I favor are. Those little kittens by his side can’t compare at all.” Charles’ gaze fell on the Tang Feng, who was still calmly eating his dinner. He spread his hands and exclaimed, “I admit I made Albert realize the difference between his kittens and Tang Feng, but I never thought he would be so shameless as to fight with me over someone.”

“You are like children fighting over a toy.” Tang Feng smiled helplessly as he cut a slice of tender steak and savored the flavor.

Lu Tian Chen raised an eyebrow and said, “There’s a child in every man’s heart.”

“Then what kind of child lives in your heart?” Tang Feng asked curiously.

Feeling neglected, Charles immediately cut in to answer, “Just by looking at that icy face of his you’d know he was a repressed kid. What else can he be? My dear Tang, be careful of getting too chummy with Lu Tian Chen. He may look cold and indifferent, but he’s actually a man-eating lion inside.”

“Thank you for the reminder. But because of Albert, I’ll have to pretend to be friends with benefits with both of you in the future.” If he left Charles and Lu Tian Chen to it, it would take them until tomorrow morning to return to the topic at hand. Tang Feng decided to take care of it himself and directed the conversation back to Albert. After all, this matter was related to his own personal security.

“You can pretend with Lu Tian Chen, but do the real thing with me,” Charles said without skipping a beat.

“You should ask for Tang Feng’s opinions first,” Lu Tian Chen replied lightly.

Tang Feng shrugged and said, “I’m not easy to chase, especially under these circumstances. I just want to work peacefully.”

“I will give you the time and space to work. As for the rest of the time, I will definitely be a perfect lover!” Charles raised his chin with matchless arrogance.

“My reply is the same: Remember to line up. Good luck.” Tang Feng narrowed his eyes and chuckled. He was starting to doubt whether anything useful would come out of this dinner.

Next: Chapter 104: Threesome (3)
Previous: Chapter 102: Threesome (1)
Return: Main Page

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Translator: squinty
Proofreaders: Channie, Nannyn

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

29 Comments so far:

1. Jostena says:

I love how Tang always tells them to stand in line XD

2. littlestar says:

Agree with Dragon, the title is so misleading!

3. InezNessie says:

Awww my poor Charles .Keep trying

Thanks for updating this addictive novel

4. InezNessie says:

Awww my poor Charles .Keep trying

Thanks for updating this additive novel

5. Tanya says:

Thank you so much for your effort!

I come this far without any comments… This is the first time I write down a comment here, just wanna say thanks a million!

I fall for Tang Feng now. I read many online novel but no one can compare with him! >___<

6. Fruits Punch Samurai says:

Thank you! Thank you so much for all these updates! When I saw the title of these last chapters… *nosebleed* But oh well, nothing of the sort (ehem… *the sort that caused said nosebleed*) happened. (^-^;)
    But hey, now that all the players know just how fine my Tang Feng is, it’s becoming so much fun to see them acting out, like Lu Tian Chen typing his opinions in online chat threads first, and now Charles acting all needy like a child! xD
    I love that Tang Feng is so different from the usual characters who become smitten after only a few chapters, and lose their heads to love. He’s so cool and mature! ♥

7. Dragon says:

That title… is so misleading! D:< I really thought it would happen… *sigh*

8. AwakenBlow says:

9. Koala Htet says:

Thanks for the update!
    Now, the bid for Tang Feng is starting…who want’s to bid higher than Charles and LTC? XD

10. Callista Soo says:

I am astounded at how F**ing amazing this novel is. I have to say Out of all the yaoi manga or novel that I’ve read, this is the king of all yaoi stories!!! The MC is amazingly cool, calm and collected. He’s mature but not overly so, he’s not to vain about his appearance and knows how to work it. He’s kind when treated the same but cold and aloof to those who treat him bad. And he is talented in so many ways but remembers to be humble but overly so that he might seem like a pushover. I really enjoyed the novel and many thanks to the efforts by the translators and their team and also the author who’s brilliant mind continues to amaze me at each chapter and leaves me wanting more. Overall, 1000/1000 is what I would rate or maybe even a billion. I hope that update would be fast as I am impatient to see more of this wonderful work.

11. libraryrocker says:

Ha!!! And again I say, HA!!!!! I don’t like either of them!! Torture them Tang Feng, tooooooooorture theeeeeem!!!

Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!!

12. Nixxara says:

Charles is starting to get childish. xD
    Thanks for the chapter!!

13. rain says:

this chapter is fun! :D
    but if tang feng end up with the 3 of them, he will have the complete package! XD
    lu tian chen – cold and cool guy
    charles – warm silly sweet guy
    albert – boss in underworld

and the three of them have one thing in common that in they are all perverts when tang feng is involve..
    haha..thanks for the chapters! \^O^/

14. Asushi says:

Aha, they are all so cute in this chapter!! Way to go GC Staff!

15. Skyelyne says:

Charles is like an adorable teddy bear seeking for some loving and attention c:
    Can’t wait for the next few chapters especially when title is called Threesome.

Thanks for the chapter cx

16. Fulmine Raiden says:

Thanks for the chapter
    Charles is annoyingly adorable~ lol
    Wah wah, threesome hehehehe

17. Marishi says:

Charles is definitely going through Tang Feng withdrawal. I do wish they can get back together! Charles’ personality is arrogant but so delightful lol

18. Rinna says:

Thank you for the chapters!

19. Lolli says:

Yay~ thank you for the chapter~! Lol Charles is so cute he needs some kisses from Tang Feng~

20. Butter says:

Oh. My. Gosh.
    I got so excited looking at the title because I thought- but then it didn’t happen!
    But yay! Charles is back!

Thank you so much for the update!

error: Content is protected !!