Chapter 96: Still Too Young (1)

Home  >>  True Star  >>  Chapter 96: Still Too Young (1)

On March 15, 2016, Posted by , In True Star, By ,, , With 42 Comments

“This doesn’t have anything to do with our deal, President Lu.” A slight smile appeared on Albert’s face as he continued, “I accidentally came across Tang Feng and enjoyed a cup of coffee with him. You don’t need to be so tense. I haven’t touched a finger of his.”

Lu Tian Chen’s lips lifted in a wry smile. He looked straight at Albert and said, “Right, you just touched five fingers of his.”

“Hahaha, I didn’t know you were capable of telling jokes.”

“This isn’t a joke. He belongs to me; don’t get any ideas in your head.” Lu Tian Chen’s tone was light, but his words held something that made them hard to disregard.

Albert narrowed his eyes in response. He smiled and said, “That’s unexpected. If he truly belongs to you, then what about that little white kitten you gave me as a present last time?”

“That was only a business deal.”

As Tang Feng was sitting a bit far, he couldn’t hear what the two were talking about. He leaned back on his chair and yawned. Today, he had woken up extra early that despite having coffee just now, he still felt sluggish and tired. Jet lag always took a toll on his body; it was hard for him to feel clearheaded after a long flight.

Tang Feng picked up his cup and took another sip of coffee. He glanced again at Lu Tian Chen and Albert; the two of them were still discussing something. Going by appearances, Albert looked like an aristocrat who belonged in an ancient castle. Standing next to him, Lu Tian Chen wasn’t any less imposing. By looks alone, both men had their own unique personal charm.

Although Tang Feng couldn’t hear their conversation, he’d guessed that they were discussing him. He’d caught both men looking over in his direction several times. Tang Feng hoped Lu Tian Chen wasn’t selling him off in a business deal again. Otherwise, he’d definitely give the ice-cold man a hard kick to the back.

Right, cell phone.

Tang Feng looked down at his phone’s screen. Strangely, it showed that he’d called an unknown number just a while ago. However, Tang Feng didn’t remember dialing this number.

Out of curiosity, Tang Feng called the number again. A few seconds later, Albert pulled his phone out of his pockets. Tang Feng immediately ended the call. When had Albert messed with his phone?

Smiling, Albert waved at Tang Feng.

Lu Tian Chen, on the other hand, glared at the actor. He called out, “Tang Feng, come over here.”

You tell me to come over and I come over. Am I a puppy? Despite his thoughts, Tang Feng stood up and walked over to the other two. As he couldn’t deal with a strange person like Albert alone, Lu Tian Chen served as a necessary shield for him.

When Tang Feng reached his side, Lu Tian Chen immediately caught the actor’s hand in a tight grip and wound his other arm around Tang Feng’s waist. Lu Tian Chen said to Albert, “Not only does he belong to me, he belongs to Charles as well. In other words, Tang Feng belongs to both of us.”

This… Exactly what is this? Tang Feng could feel all sorts of thoughts riling up inside him, but he kept a calm smile on the surface.

“Is this true? But I just witnessed you having a date with another man.” Albert looked at Tang Feng.

If they were putting on an act, then as a professional actor, Tang Feng was going to act until the end. With that, Tang Feng took a step closer towards Lu Tian Chen. They were of similar height, but Lu Tian Chen had a much stronger physique.

“Are you talking about Michael Gino? He’s my co-actor for my next film. We were just talking about the script.” Tang Feng chose a safe answer as he didn’t know what Lu Tian Chen had told Albert.

“Is that right? Haha. I had thought that President Lu and Charles kept a tight rein on their belongings. All right, if that’s the case, I suppose I shouldn’t keep vying for someone else’s beloved.” Smiling, Albert leveled a long glance at Tang Feng. He then turned and left the terrace. The fake waiters immediately followed after Albert.

A few minutes after Albert left, Lu Tian Chen finally released his grip on Tang Feng.

“What is going on here? Since when did I belong to you and Charles?” Tang Feng admired his own calm attitude. If it were someone else, they’d probably be yelling right now.

Pulling Tang Feng with him, Lu Tian Chen walked out of the coffee shop. “Albert’s interested in you. I only told him that you belonged to Charles and me to prevent him from making a move.”

“Ah?” He was this popular? Tang Feng found that he couldn’t tolerate this new discovery.

“We can go back and talk.”

Next: Chapter 97: Still Too Young (2)
Previous: Chapter 95: Albert (3)
Return: Main Page

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Translator: Nannyn
Proofreaders: Jinny, PiKairi

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

42 Comments so far:

1. lionel says:

“Tang femg belong to both of us” (I bang my head on the table at this)

Hahahaha…. poor tang feng…. he is just sooo popular.

2. jsu says:

Hi! I am new here and I just finish this novel. Can I know if you have a schedule of updating this novel? (If you have one)Thank you in advance

• Andrea says:

They update every 15th and 30th day of the month. However these dates may vary depending on your time zone so you may get them on 16th and 31st/1st respectively :D However, they do not necessarily release new chapters for each novel every update. They may release a True Star chapter on the 15th and give us Ti Shen/Gong Hua on the 30th so hang in there :D

3. Kim says:

Waiting fir your next episode

4. luckystars says:

I kinda like Albert somehow (‘ ‘)

5. kiumi says:

Thank you so much for the translations!

6. kei says:

thank you again for the double update…XD

7. Dragon says:

“What is going on here? Since when did I belong to you and Charles?” Tang Feng admired his calm attitude, if it were someone else, they’d probably be yelling right now.

The statement above seems a tad bit strange? If Tang Feng were to admire Lu Tian Chen for not yelling at him… wouldn’t that be the opposite of his cool persona? So I read this while replacing Tang Feng’s name with Lu Tian Chen. Please correct me if I’m wrong~

• Nannyn says:

Nope. Tang Feng is admiring himself for not yelling at Lu Tian Chen for saying something like that. He’s a bit of a narcissist in that respect.

• lionel says:

Hahahaha respecting himself? I find this funny. And… he is a narcissistic? Hahahaha I can’t hold in my laugh!

8. belllda says:

Thank you!!!

9. Katherine says:

And I quote,”This…Exactly what is this?” …took the words right out of my mouth Tang Feng dear ~(˘▾˘~) Things are heating up!!! I juuuuuuust love TF’s nonchalance attitude! 143 babe!
    TF on the outside :( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
    but on the inside he’s like… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    #thuglife

10. Ai Sara says:

Dieing for moar! Thanks for the two chapters!

11. phat008 says:

Thank you again!! TF’s “past life” experience and his calm demeanor is what puzzles Albert and that caught Albert’s curiosity. TF’s assessment of the men in his life is humorous and spot on ^__^….lol
    Charles = perverted bear
    Lu = repressed and “a bit off in the head”
    Albert = theatrical…and should be distanced…
    As always, looking forward to what Lu has to say/discuss privately with TF! Take care and keep up the awesome translation ^__^

12. YoungMind says:

“Unfortunately, one was an abnormal theater fan who’d probably watched too many Shakespearean plays in his life. The other was an iceberg who’d repressed his emotions for so long that he was now a bit off in the head.” This part is just too funny XD. People would find the both of them scary but he mostly think of them as crazy people !

13. Kim says:

My Big Bear Charles,where have you been? Miss my bear to take Tang Feng away.

Thank you,your translated is the best:)

14. libraryrocker says:

With Tang Feng’s personality… I still ship him and Gino, honestly Charles and Sir Chen are too despicable for my wonderful Tang Feng… Poor Albert’s not even on the radar except for a villain…

Thanks so much for all your hard work!!!

15. Opal says:

Thank you for updating. I like calm tung feng and somehow I think LTC is not very bad.

16. klakamol says:

My babe tang feng is so hot
    I just realized that True star has 317 chapter omfggggg
    I just really want to read til the ending

I’ll support you by waiting patiently

Xoxo

17. teckie says:

I agree with @koala, TF is admirable. and, it seems the harem route is getting stronger, lol.

the ominous words Albert told TF by his ears, I believe he will keep them. like, he might become the last boss D:

thanks for the chapters!!

18. Anna says:

thank you for the update >.<
    tang tang is so awesome to keep calm in front of that gangster :3

19. Koala Htet says:

Thanks for the update!
    Even LTC needs to use Charles’ name to protect TF. Albert must be quite a big shot in underworld society.
    And my darling actor is so awesome lol. He was calm even when asking LTC how he became property of Charles and LTC. getting more and more adorable by each chapter!!

error: Content is protected !!